Terms and Conditions
The agreement is formed when Europe Bus Reservation ltd accepts a booking. A written acceptance of a quotation will be deemed a booking. This agreement will be upon the terms set out within this hire terms and conditions. Only variations or amendments
made in writing by Europe Bus Reservation ltd will be considered to take precedence over these terms.
Any attempted changes made either verbally or in writing that the customer purports to apply will be disregarded. The customer shall notify Europe Bus Reservation ltd within 7 days of any concerns they may have in respect of these terms and conditions.
The Customer is deemed to act on behalf of all passengers using the services and must ensure the following:
* That a high standard of behaviour is maintained by all passengers at all times and any instructions given by the driver are adhered to.
* No interruptions or delays of any journey in any way that may endanger the driver, passengers or risk breaching any statutory regulations relating to driving hours and duty time.
* Pick up times must be strictly adhered to. Any extra cost incurred by failure to follow this instruction will be payable to the coach operator at the time of travel.
* The customer is to ensure, prior to placing an order that the correct amount of seating has been chosen and will not load such vehicle beyond any specified seating capacity.
* The customer must ensure that the relevant size of vehicle is obtained to meet any luggage requirements.
* No consumption of food or alcohol will take place without prior written consent from either the operator or Europe Bus Reservation ltd.
* All vehicles are non smoking; any person found to be in breach of this will be fined by the coach operator.
* Animals will not be carried without prior written consent from either the coach operator or Europe Bus Reservation ltd.
* No bill, poster or notice is displayed on the vehicle without prior written consent from either the coach operator or Europe Bus Reservation ltd.
* The route used will be at the operator’s discretion unless a specific route has been specified and agreed in writing by Europe Bus Reservation ltd.
* The customer will be given Europe Bus Reservation ltd emergency contact number as well as a driver/operator number. It is therefore the customer’s responsibility to ensure they have this information with them at all times during travel. Where Europe Bus Reservation ltd arranges any facilities such as ferries, accommodation, meals, tickets or any other services provided by another supplier, the customer must adhere to their terms and conditions as if the customer had directly contracted such services
3. Driving hours and obligatory rest periods :
All the passengers carriage by road are regulated under the conditions laid down by Regulation (EC) No 1073/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 October 2009 on common rules. Driver’s Hours and rest periods for the driver are strictly regulated by law and the hirer accepts the responsibility of ensuring the hire keeps to the hours and times agreed by Europe Bus Reservation ltd. Neither the hirer nor any passenger shall delay or otherwise interrupt the journey in such a way that the driver is at risk of breaching regulations relating to driving hours and duty time. If any breach is likely to occur, the client will be responsible for any additional costs incurred unless it is outside the control of the hirer.
4. Payment policy & Price
The price for services included will be set out on the invoice and booking confirmation. Any additional charges that may be incurred on the day of travel will be directly payable to Europe Bus Reservation ltd by the customer. Example additional costs: Extra mileage, driver accommodation and meals, parking charges, road tolls, Value Added Tax and Sales Duty Tax. In the case that a booking is made for a date of travel less than 30 days away the total value for the booking will be required. In the case that the date of travel is greater than 30 days from date of booking only 50% will be required with the other 50% to be made payable before 30 days of date of travel. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure payment is sent promptly. If the coach previously resourced loses its availability due to slow payment then Europe Bus Reservation ltd will attempt to resource a similar size vehicle of similar quality. Although Europe Bus Reservation will endeavour to find a vehicle for the same costs, this cannot be guaranteed due to operators different costings. The difference will again need to be paid in the same manner as explained above. If payment is not received within the specified time frame Europe Bus Reservation ltd have the right to cancel any bookings and cancellation charges will still apply.
5. Cancellation policy :
In case of cancellation : 30 days or more before the date of departure, a charge equivalent to 25% of the total order value is due to Europe Bus Reservation ltd.
In case of cancellation : 15 - 29 days before the date of departure, a charge equivalent to 50% of the total order value is due to Europe Bus Reservation ltd.
In case of cancellation : 08 - 14 days before the date of departure, a charge equivalent to 75% of the total order value is due to Europe Bus Reservation ltd.
In case of cancellation : 01 - 07 days before the date of departure, a charge equivalent to 100% of the total order value is due to Europe Bus Reservation ltd.
Any services such as theatre tickets, ferry crossing, meals and accommodation that have previously been purchased by Europe Bus Reservation ltd may not be refundable. In the case that an operator cancels its contract with Europe Bus Reservation ltd then an alternative coach of size and quality will be sourced. Europe Bus Reservation ltd will as always try and keep any price increases to a minimum. In the event that no other vehicles are available or the customer does not wish to continue using another operator the full cost of the vehicle will be refunded. Europe Bus Reservation ltd will not be held responsible for an operator cancelling.